20th -21st March 2017, Brussels, Belgium
These series of workshops aim at understanding the process and facilitating the exchange of experience and information regarding activities and actions undertaken to collect and share loss data. In particular, the work done so far to implement the indicators agreed under Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction (SFWDRR). The main objectives of the Workshop were:
- To discuss actions undertaken at both EU and National level for the implementation of the SFWDRR.
- To identify and share good implementation activities among the experts.
- To identify synergies and new opportunities for collaboration.
- To develop a 18-months work programme for the Loss Data WG based on a gap analysis.
- To report on the results obtained through the activation of the DRMKC Support Service.